Our Recreation Department is responsible for Emerald Bay’s recreation program, and assists residents with information on upcoming events, programs, amenity reservations, tennis lessons, swim lessons, classes, summer camps, and many other recreational functions.
We encourage you to contact our staff via email or telephone with your questions regarding the Emerald Bay’s recreation programs and amenities.
Summer Program Registration
All summer program registration must be done online, in advance.
Summer Camp Registration (Parker-Anderson Enrichment)
View the summer program options by clicking HERE.
- Click “Enroll Now” on the first program you wish to enroll in.
- Click “Sign Up” to create a new account.
- Enter your information.
- Enter your camper(s) information and save your account information.
- Go back to the enrollment page and select the classes you wish to enroll in.
Summer Sports Camp Registration (Down Under Sports)
Class Enrollment is Open! To register online:
- Log in to your Parent Portal by clicking HERE.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Once logged in, select “Classes & Events” from the menu.
- Select the class or event you wish to enroll in, select the participants (students), and check out.
Summer Swim Team (OCAC)
Season Dates: June 12 – July 27 | Monday – Thursday
- 5-6 years 4:00-4:30 PM
- 7-8 years 4:30-5:15 PM
- 8+ & advanced 5:15-6:00 PM
Season Fee: $405.00
For more information, visit www.emeraldbayswimteam.com.
Swim Lessons (OCAC)
Length: 30 Minutes
Registration: please call (949) 877-2366 to book a lesson
- Registration for weekly programs must be submitted at least one week prior. Drop-ins are NOT permitted.
- Participants must be enrolled prior to participating in programs. All registrations will be checked and payments verified prior to allowing participation in the programs.
- Enrollment is restricted to Emerald Bay members, registered tenants, children and grandchildren only.
- All EBCA assessments and levied citations must be paid to register for programs and activities.
- Minimum program enrollment must be met or programs will be canceled and refunds will be administered.
- In the event that a participant does not follow the guidelines or disrupts the program, they will be asked to leave the program with no refund.